Google Drive Tutorial Videos
- Organizing Shared Files in Drive – Learn how to organize files from “Shared with Me” into Google Drive folders and tips to avoid breaking share permissions.
- Adding Files to Multiple Folders – Locate Google files into the multiple folders simultaneously.
- Google Sharing Basics – Understand various sharing settings for Google files and folders, including how to share files as a link without the need for people to have a Google account to view content.
Google Classroom Tutorial Videos
- Beginning of the Year Procedures for Google Classroom – Best practices for setting up classes including naming, choosing a theme, how to best use the About page and options for enrolling students.
- End of Year Procedures for Google Classroom – Archive classes in Google Classroom at the end of the school year and understand options for students to “unenroll” from classes.
- Making Google Classroom Calendar Public for Parents – Keep parents in the loop by making your Google Classroom assignment calendar visible to the public.
Google Docs Tutorial Videos
- Time-Saving Tips for Grading Google Docs – Using keyboard preferences to create shortcut for commonly used comments. Suggesting mode for peer feedback.
- Adding Images to G Suite Files – Add images by dragging and dropping from the web, searching within your file or uploading an image file.
- Working with Images in G Suite Files – Move images in Google Docs and Google Slides without disrupting text. Crop images within your file and modify your image with filters or re-coloring.
- Hyperlinking Text in Google Docs – Add links to other G Suite files or external websites by hyperlinking text.
Google Forms & Google Sheets Tutorial Videos
- formMule Add-On Single Form Workflow Approval – Create an absence request workflow with a single Form that automatically triggers email notifications.
- Formatting Google Sheets for Readability – Make Google Sheets easier to read with alternating colors by row, wrapping text and freezing rows or columns, sorting and filtering data and conditional formatting.
Google Chrome Browser Tutorial Videos
- Managing Multiple Users in Chrome – Best practices for toggling between multiple users in Google Chrome. Using Incognito windows for anonymous web browsing.
- Managing Chrome Browser Settings – Understand how to clear your Chrome browsing history, add or change themes, access and manage Chrome Extensions.
- Chrome Browser Tab Management Tips – Re-open closed Chrome browser tabs, pin tabs to prevent them from closing accidentally, and view browser history.